As the title suggests, these policies handle the personal needs or exposures to risk for an individual or couple. Personal Policies include: 

  • Homeowners Policy- Protects the Building, Personal Property, and Personal Liability of the Insured;
  • Personal Auto Policy- Protects the Insured from Liability to a 3rd Party for Bodily Injured or Property Damage and Physical Damage to the Vehicle;
  • Personal Umbrella- Liability Protection against Catastrophic Losses;
  • Life Insurance- Either Term Life or Permanent Life to provide a Cash Benefit at the passing of the Proposed Insured. 

How can we help you?

The Barton Agency can write Property & Casualty and Life Insurance coverage for you. Being an Independent Agency, we represent 7 Insurance Companies that can provide Home, Auto, Umbrella, Recreational Vehicle, Condo and Renters Insurance. 

We do the work for you- By taking your information and comparatively rating your individual circumstances, we can find the broadest and least expensive option for you.

Let’s Connect!

Thank you!