New Hampshire Landlord Insurance

landlord insuranceWhether you are renting out a small apartment, a single-family house, or a multiple-unit dwelling, you need a policy designed to cover your rental property investment and your exposure to liability as a landlord.

A standard homeowners policy will not cover your liability once you rent out the premises. Landlords often require greater liability protection against injury claims or property damage. A typical landlord insurance policy will cover your home, structures on the property, property contents that you own (such as appliances and furniture), lost rental income due to building damage, legal fees and liability protection.

Serving the Lake Sunapee and Contoocook areas since 1954, you can rely on the agents at Barton Insurance to help you secure New Hampshire landlord insurance coverage that will adequately protect your rental property. We are pleased to provide landlord insurance throughout all of New Hampshire and Vermont.

For a free quote, please call us today at (603) 526-6991 or submit the form to the right of this page. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your special circumstances and find the best plan for your needs.

We look forward to working with you!